If you are on our mailing list, you know all about our social media contest.
If you are not on our mailing list, what are you doing?
Click here and get on it! It’s only once a month, so we won’t clutter your inbox, and we won’t sell your info, or share it with anyone, or do anything except send you newsletters.
With any contest, there are rules.
Here are the rules for the ESQuisite Marketing Social Media Stars Award.
- You must enter on or before February 15, 2020.
- Entrants cannot be existing or previous clients, or employed by existing or previous clients, of ESQuisite.
Never fear – you can still play, you just can’t win.
- You must not be willing to engage in “pay-to-play” activity.
- You must not want a plaque, be willing to pay for an online badge, or any other poppycock.
To Enter you must:
- Subscribe to our newsletter, which as you know from above, is awesome.
- Follow us on at least one of our social media channels. Hint: scroll to the top of the page and choose from the icons in the turquoise bar. Those buttons will link you directly to our corresponding social media account.
- Stay tuned for the post announcing the kickoff of the contest. When you see it, like the post, comment on the post, and either share the post to your personal page or tag a friend in the post.
- BAM! You are entered to win!
Why should you even enter?
- Because we will highlight you to our network.
- You will get to brag.
- We will add you to our Venmo so there is a fair chance we will accidentally send you money one day…
- Because it is fun, and you can engage in a business development activity that takes virtually no time and, let’s face it, you were going to spend some time on Insta or Twitter anyway….
This is a fun challenge to put the “social” back into social. Do it!