The beauty of law firm content marketing is the ability to control the image of your firm, or you as a professional. Strategic law firm content marketing also increases SEO, keeps you top-of-mind, shows your involvement, education, and creates a competitive advantage.
Likewise, anything in marketing, or in life really, consistency is critical.
Accordingly, we have the technology and tools to efficiently and effectively manage your content marketing, create your voice, use compelling imagery to engage your audience, and check for ethical concerns.
Additionally, the development and distribution of relevant and valuable content is an undertaking – blogs, newsletters, white papers, social media posts, emails, and more. Obviously, we can handle it all.
Content Marketing Strategic Planning
Packages start at $2,000 and include:
- Meeting with members of the stakeholders
- Information collection
- Goals – 6 months, one year, three years+
- Current firm content and marketing plan
- Creation of a content marketing plan with prioritized suggestions and recommendations for immediate, mid-term, and long-term steps
- Meeting with the management team to finalize the plan.
- Finalize plan
- Communicate plans to the implementation team with tools, tasks, and schedule
- Ongoing implementation and support start at $1,500/month
- Information collection
- Project-based contracts $195/hour
- Website Content (Home, About, etc.) $195/hour
- Attorney Biographies $195/each includes two rounds of revisions
- Practice Areas $250/each, including two rounds of revisions
- Industry Descriptions $250/each, including two rounds of revisions
- Client Alert/Newsletter
- Initial template design with two rounds of edits $250
- Building monthly newsletter within a template $150
- List collection/updates billed hourly at $195/hour
- LinkedIn Profile Update $150
- Initial draft $195
- Edits $195/hour
- Social Media Posts – if images are required, image selection/design is billed at $195/hour
- Social Media Management $500/month per account
- Media/Press Release
- Draft $100
- Draft and Distribution to Media $250
- Brochures/Pamphlets Design $195/hour
- Advertisement Design $195/each includes 2 hours of revisions
- Article Placement and Distribution $195/hour
So Much To Do, So Little Time
Again, law firm content marketing is a powerful tool. But are you doing it? If so, are you doing it effectively? Let us help you put your firm and your practice on the map. If interested, let’s talk about your needs and take it from there.