We are constantly banging the drum to remind lawyers to look at things from the client’s perspective instead of their own. Therefore, we highly recommend that, where possible, lawyers and law firms include industry niche descriptions in their marketing materials. Industry niche descriptions differ from practice area descriptions. On one hand, practice area descriptions discuss your technical capabilities for a specific area of the law. In contrast, industry niche descriptions discuss how a firm can help a client achieve its goals, understand it’s business and needs, and be an expert in that space. Both are important and should be considered to maximize marketing benefits.
Packages begin at $2,000 and include:
- Meeting with the leader and members of the practice group
- Information collection
- Creation of a strategic plan with recommendations on:
- Website updates
- Content marketing
- CRM implementation and utilization
- Professional announcements
- Cross-selling and cross-marketing
- Event management – CLE, trade shows, speaking engagements, etc.
- Media opportunities
- Pricing for ESQuisite to handle recommendations on the practice group’s behalf as needed
There are many fun and effective niche practices to consider. Therefore, figure out a niche for you. Do you want to start a marijuana practice, how about a craft beer practice, a food law practice? Rather, how about a shareholder dispute practice or a start-up business practice? As you can see, there are so many options. Let us know how we can help you create compelling industry descriptions.