Getting marketing/business development coaching may be the wisest business decision you have ever made. Why? You were not trained to do this.
There is also an inherent negative feeling about the selling of legal services. We have heard far too many times, I did not go to law school to become a salesperson. Yes, the practice of law is a noble profession, but it is also an ultra-competitive industry. If you are in private practice, you need to get clients, service clients, keep clients, and grow clients. Please don’t leave it to chance. Learn how to do it right.
You are very busy working for your clients, and business development is sometimes not a priority because it doesn’t require immediate attention. Without a plan and someone working with you to execute the plan, your client’s needs and running your firm/practice, and your life outside of work (yes, we know you have one of those!) take precedent.
We help you keep business development in the forefront of your mind – and help you incorporate business development into the things you do every single day. Also, our business development coaching plans holds you accountable to yourself.
Coaching Packages start at $1,000 and include:
- Initial call/due diligence with the attorney (2 hours)
- Creation of an individualized strategic plan
- Presentation and fine-tuning of the strategic plan with the attorney (2 hours)
- Implementation of plan with tools, tasks, and schedule
- Four weeks of weekly calls with the attorney to brainstorm and monitor progress (45 minutes)
- Ongoing weekly coaching calls $750/month
Invest in Yourself
Call us to getting started with some business development coaching. Of course, our coaching program will work around your schedule.