Cady Darago and Ed Miller, founders of ESQuisite Marketing, are holding a CLE webinar in conjunction with the Bar Association of Lehigh County (BALC), entitled LinkedIn To Relationships for Attorneys at noon on July 14.
LinkedIn has become a powerful networking and business development tool – especially for attorneys. This course will cover how to get started on LinkedIn, the types of content to post – and what not to post (ethically and otherwise), and a strategy to use LinkedIn to grow your practice. In other words, you can learn how to take LinkedIn to relationships.
These webinars are open to ALL lawyers* throughout the U.S.
This is the first in a series of CLEs ESQuisite is presenting with BALC and is approved 1 Substantive Credit. Each webinar will provide practical advice and marketing and business development tips to grow your law practice.
Future CLE Programs Include:
- August 11, 2022 – 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – “Building a Niche Practice and How to Take it to the Market” (1 Ethics Credit)
- September 15, 2022 – 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – “Top 10 Marketing Ideas a Small Firm can Implement” (1 Ethics Credit)
- October 13, 2022 – 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – “Business Development for Lawyers” (1 Substantive Credit)
- November 17, 2022 – 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM – “Legal Marketing Boot Camp” (1 Substantive & 2 Ethics Credits)
- December 8, 2022 – 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – “Your 2023 Legal Marketing Plan in an Hour” (1 Ethics Credit)
For more information or to register, please click here or email email@example.com.
* CLE Credit may qualify for credit in self-reporting jurisdictions. Please check your local rules before registering.