Ed Miller and Cady Darago, founders of ESQuisite Marketing, are holding a CLE webinar in conjunction with the Bar Association of Lehigh County (BALC), entitled Building a Niche Legal Practice and How to Take it to Market at noon on August 11, 2022. This program is approved for 1 ethics credit.
Creating a niche legal practice isn’t about limiting the types of law you practice, it’s about limiting the types of law you market, or the industries within which you market your legal services.
We’ll say it again – creating a niche is about marketing. For example, we have clients that will push back and tell us, “I do more than that.” Don’t fret, you can do other things, while effectively marketing yourself to the niche. Accordingly, just because a lawyer has many clients in the healthcare industry doesn’t mean she can’t have a restaurant client.
Of course, when it comes to marketing your legal practice, ethical considerations are always important. When building a niche legal practice, do can do it effectively and ethically.
These webinars are open to ALL lawyers* throughout the U.S.
This is the second in a series of CLEs ESQuisite is presenting with BALC and is approved 1 Ethics Credit. Each webinar will provide practical advice and marketing and business development tips to grow your law practice.
Future CLE Programs Include:
- September 15, 2022 – 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – “Top 10 Marketing Ideas a Small Firm can Implement” (1 Ethics Credit)
- October 13, 2022 – 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – “Business Development for Lawyers” (1 Substantive Credit)
- November 17, 2022 – 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM – “Legal Marketing Boot Camp” (1 Substantive & 2 Ethics Credits)
- December 8, 2022 – 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – “Your 2023 Legal Marketing Plan in an Hour” (1 Ethics Credit)
For more information or to register, please click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* CLE Credit may qualify for credit in self-reporting jurisdictions. Please check your local rules before registering.