Ed Miller and Cady Darago, founders of ESQuisite Marketing, are holding a CLE webinar in conjunction with the Bar Association of Lehigh County (BALC), entitled Top 10 Marketing Ideas a Small Law Firm can Implement at noon on September 15, 2022. This program is approved for 1 ethics credit.
Marketing can feel overwhelming especially for a small law firm – almost like starting a diet and exercise program. There’s so much to do and the possibilities are endless. Where should you begin?
This webinar will cover 10 things you can implement today including:
- Cause marketing
- Social media (ethics rules)
- Blogging (advice vs. information)
- Business Development
- Niche practices
- Your bio (does it comply with the RPC?)
- Creating time to market
Future CLE Programs Include:
- October 13, 2022 – 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – “Business Development for Lawyers” (1 Substantive Credit)
- November 17, 2022 – 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM – “Legal Marketing Boot Camp” (1 Substantive & 2 Ethics Credits)
- December 8, 2022 – 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – “Your 2023 Legal Marketing Plan in an Hour” (1 Ethics Credit)
* CLE Credit may qualify for credit in self-reporting jurisdictions. Please check your local rules before registering.