Cady Darago and Ed Miller, founders of ESQuisite Marketing, are holding a CLE webinar in conjunction with the Bar Association of Lehigh County (BALC), entitled Legal Marketing Bootcamp from 9 a.m. until noon on November 17, 2022. This program is approved for 1 substantive and 2 ethics credits.
This 3-part program, Legal Marketing Bootcamp, will focus on marketing basics not taught in law school, rainmaking your way, and how to market ethically.
9 -10 AM Practical Tips for Ethical Legal Marketing
The first hour of this webinar will discuss how you can market your practice and your law firm effectively and ethically – both can be true at the same time!
We will discuss the importance of legal marketing – and how to do so ethically, including:
- Website, blogs, and social media
- Email marketing
- Advertising and Direct Mail Marketing
10 – 11 AM Rainmaking Your Way
There are so many successful attorneys with impressive books of business. How’d they do it, and how can you build your book of business without giving up yoru lifestyle and what’s important to you?
During the second hour of this webinar, we will share true stories of rainmakers and how they did it, discuss finding your passion within the practice of law, and tips and tricks to becoming successful while remaining true to you!
There’s only one way to become a successful rainmaker – YOUR WAY!
11 AM – NOON Legal Marketing: What They Didn’t Teach You in Law School
Law school teaches you a lot – how to market yourself isn’t on the course list. Lawyers in private practice need to understand how to market within their firm and to the outside world – ethically!
The final hour of this webinar will cover:
- The formula for marketing success
- How to build your reputation
- You are your product
- Building and maintaining mutually beneficial, long-term relationships
- Consistently marketing and engaging in business development
We will be presenting our final presentation of the year in December:
• Thursday, December 8, 2022 – 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – “Your 2023 Legal Marketing Plan in an Hour” (1 Ethics Credit)
* CLE Credit may qualify for credit in self-reporting jurisdictions. Please check your local rules before registering.