Content marketing for lawyers is underutilized in the legal world. So, we’ve said it and we will say it again.
CONTENT IS KING!
Why is this saying so popular? And what is content marketing for lawyers?
- Content marketing isn’t about the brand, your products or your services
- On the other hand, content marketing is educational and provides value
- Content marketing for lawyers IS about your audience
Content marketing for lawyers includes blogs, articles, books, videos, webinars, social media, podcasts, and interviews that answer specific questions your prospective client has, and provides them with an answer, or value add they cannot get anywhere else.
By delivering solid, valuable information you become a resource on topics your prospective clients have, and your firm is more likely to be found by your target market. When your prospective client turns to your content for information, they begin to know, like and trust you.
Once you have established yourself and your firm as a trusted resource, you build brand recognition and trust, which will lead to brand loyalty.
Sound good? Let’s talk content strategy.
- Who is the target audience for your content?
- What questions will you be answering for your audience?
- How are different from your competition?
- What content formats will you focus on and what channels will you publish on?
- Who will create the content? Who will publish it?
This is a lot of information. Don’t feel overwhelmed. You’ve got this. If not, call us for help.