Ed Miller and Cady Darago, founders of ESQuisite Marketing, are holding a CLE webinar in conjunction with the Bar Association of Lehigh County (BALC), entitled Business Development for Lawyers at noon on October 13, 2022. This program is approved for 1 substantive credit.
Business development can be a tricky thing for lawyers, who measure their lives in 6-minute increments and work tirelessly for their clients. But how do you keep getting clients?
This webinar will discuss how to land clients without coming across as a stereotypical used car salesman by:
- Identifying your ideal client
- Building a salesforce through referrals
- Strategic network building
- Your inventory of relationships
- Niching down
- Selling and cross-selling
Future CLE Programs Include:
- Thursday, November 17, 2022 – 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM – “Legal Marketing Boot Camp” (1 Substantive & 2 Ethics Credits)
- Thursday, December 8, 2022 – 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – “Your 2023 Legal Marketing Plan in an Hour” (1 Ethics Credit)
For more information or to register, please click here or email email@example.com.
* CLE Credit may qualify for credit in self-reporting jurisdictions. Please check your local rules before registering.